GOVERNMENT OF INDIA

Google Hangout on Digital India Challenge

June 11, 2015
masthead
Google Hangout on Digital India Challenge
The Innovate for Digital India Challenge seeks to combine Government of India’s bold vision of Digital India and the immense entrepreneurship talent in India with Intel’s history of game-changing innovation & world-class technology to create products and solutions addressing the real challenges to mass adoption of technology in the country. The Challenge is supported by MyGov and Department of Electronics and Information Technology (“DeitY”) and anchored by Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) of IIM-A,
CONNECT WITH THE EXPERTS ON GOOGLE HANGOUT
Given the importance of and the opportunity in the Innovate for Digital India Challenge, and the impact your solutions can deliver, we’re organizing a Google Hangout and Tweet Chat with the experts. Take part in the discussions and get all your questions about the innovation challenge answered.

Date: 12th June, 2015
Time: 2:30pm-4:30pm

Hangout agenda:

Expert opinion on innovation, especially at the grassroots to realize the Digital India vision
Queries about the Intel & DST Innovate For Digital India Challenge on MyGov

Twitter @nimishdubey

Prasanto K Roy Prasanto K Roy,
Technology writer,Twitter influencer

Twitter @prasanto

The procedure:

Click here for Hangout session of Innovate For Digital India
Click on the tweet input box in the bottom of the widget
Share your views, ask questions and chat with our esteemed panellists
Don’t forget to use the hashtag: #Innovate4DigitalIndia
JOIN US FOR THE DISCUSSION

footer_logoes
#Cumulative amount. Please read terms & conditions on the website www.innovatefordigitalindia.intel.in carefully.
© Copyright 2015 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Total Comments - 26

• NITIN PATIL - 2 months ago

Respected Honorable prime minister
    Shri Narendra Modiji
    First of I am very happy that u stopped Rs 500 and Rs 1000.
    This will stop the flow of black money.
    Sir,our judiciary system should be very fast so that common people will get Justice.
    Sir we have filled the Aurangabad High court case no 1420/2002 against ex President of India,having engineering college at Jalgaon.
    But we are getting any justice.
    Kindly do the needful as early as possible.
    With warm regards.
    Prof Patil N Y

• Radha Krishnan - 2 months ago

I welcome the initiative taken by our HONB’LE PM to root out corruption,black money and terrorism in our country.I wholeheartedlyn support government actions in this regard.I wish OUr PM gets success in all his sincere efforts to make our Nation great
    V.radhakrishnan
    Radha1931@gmail.com

• Naba Kumar Sinha Roy - 3 months ago

Dear sir,
    Child labour is the curse of our society but its continued till today.
    i have send you some pictures of yesterday(28/10/2016) of child labours who are engaged
    in the road repair work that held in Rishi Aurabinda road under Madhyamgram Municapility, North 24 Parganas.please take necessary steps.
    with regards.

• Rekha Jaiswal - 4 months ago

Hi Sir,

My name is Rekha Jaiswal, I am basically from Jabalpur MP. Unfortunately some time back I got blind due to some incident. After this incident I have started my education in the Blind school in Indore where I have completed my MA degree and B Ed 4 year back itself.
    But still I am jobless, the reason for being a jobless is ,there is very less vacancies in the gov sector for us. So my humble request to my PM(Narendra Modi Ji) to do something for us.

Thanks
    Rakha Jaiswal

• Rekha Jaiswal - 4 months ago

Hi Sir,

My Name is Rekha Jaiswal, I am basically from Jabalpur MP. Unfortunately some time back I got blind due to some incident. After this incident I have started my education in the Blind school in Indore where I have completed my MA degree and B Ed 4 year back itself. but still I am a jobless. The reason for being a jobless is ,there is very less vacancies in the gov sector.
    So my humble request to my PM(Narendra Modi Ji) to do something for us.

Thanks
    Rakha Jaiswal

• DHARMENDRA KUMAR YADAV - 4 months ago

Dear prime minister sir,
    Ras result me obc cut off, general cut off se jyada gyi.
    Hm development ki aapki policy aur vision ke to pakke fan h pr social justice ke sath hm samjhota nhi Karenge.
    Ummid h aap vasundhara mam se is bare me bat karenge